101 Ways to Die Map – Are you a fan of the show “1000 Ways To Die”? Do you get a kick or frightening out of the various bits and clips? Wish you could try something along those lines in Minecraft? Wish no more. Thanks to the creator, dsm1891, this is now possible in the map: 101 Ways To Die. To start off the story, you find yourself to be dead. You have two options: Respawn, or leave (Title Screen). If you’re a thrill seeker, you’d choose to respawn. When you respawn, you’re neither dead nor alive. You’re in a sort of LIMBO state. The only way to escape this horrid place is to complete the entire series of traps, courses, obstacles, and hazards. If completed successfully, you will be brought back to life. Sounds like a lot of fun, right? Thought so. This map will provide you with hours of gameplay, keeping you on the edge of your seat the whole time. The best part …. no mods! Enjoy this map in the comfort of Vanilla minecraft.
101 Ways to Die Map for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
- No mods required
- 50+ challenges (as of now)
- Story line
- Easy installation
- Hours of gameplay
101 Ways to Die Map for Minecraft 1.6.4 Rules
- You are limited to 3 Gold Apples/life
- No breaking blocks, except Black Wool, or anything else specified
- Keep a constant difficulty, unless told otherwise
- You’re able to place any blocks from chests or furnaces
- No placing block received from other rooms
- Don’t break ANY of the Redstone
101 Ways to Die Map for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
Pros: Lots of gameplay, lots of challenges, and lots of fun!
Cons: Some people may not like fun
How to Install 101 Ways to Die Map for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download the map from the link below
- Go to your Start menu, search %appdata%, and hit enter
- Once in your Roaming folder, navigate to .minecraft>saves
- Drag and Drop the map folder (found inside the downloaded .zip file) into your saves folder
- Run Minecraft, open the map, and try not to die!