3D Items Mod changes all items to 3D items in minecraft. No recipe’s, no nothing, just pure visual effects. Small negative side : it kinda takes away the fun of having a texture pack, but the items are only rendered in 3D in your hand and in the world.
Stuff that still has to be done :
- A bunch of other items:
- render 3d thrown items like exp potions, throwable potions and eye of ender.
This mod even comes with a small API modders can use to add their own items into the mod. This is a small and very easy small API you (the modder) can add in your source folder to make use of it.
A few things you want to know :
- Do not edit any of the classes provided by the API.
- Mods that add items vanilla has too, are the ones that will have the easiest work to do.
Credit to senpaisubaraki.
3D Items Mod 1.6.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the 3D Items Mod for Minecraft
- Copy 3DItems.jar into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Run Minecraft!