A Fly in the House 1.6.2 Map – Download The A Fly in the House Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 is created by the well known and very experienced developer ‘Bigre’. If you think that name looks familiar, that is because you most likely watched a video on or even played on of his maps before. His most famous of course being ‘The Dropper’ and ‘The Dropper 2′. Both of which were covered by the Yogscast on YouTube. A Fly in the House Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 is an amazing build by Bigre. I cannot even begin to explain the amount of work and effort that has gone into this map. You must go and download it now, otherwise you are missing out on one of the greatest Minecraft spectacles you will ever see.
A Fly in the House Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features!
- Those images you see above aren’t photographs – THEY ARE SCREENSHOTS FROM MINECRAFT!
- The detail in this map is simply incredible. There isn’t even an estimated block count because there are just too many.
- There are five rooms in total all detailed to perfection.
- Everything is in proportion and it almost looks like real life.
- Full brightness and render distance is recommended.
A Fly in the House Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
- This map is currently fully updated to 1.6.2 patch.
- It can be viewed for both client and server, which means you can see it with friends.
- The size and detail of this map are unmatched by any other.
- A powered redstone Mine-cart with show you everything you need to see.
- There are no faults with this stunning map.
A Fly in the House Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- There are currently no public change logs for this map!
How to install A Fly in the House Map for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- As this map is so large, I would install the latest version of OptiFine first.
- Next, download the A Fly in the House Map for Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Extract the files to your desktop with WinRar.
- Open the start menu and go to ‘run’.
- Then search for %appdata% and go to /.minecraft/saves.
- Drag and drop your files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy!