Archimedes Ships Mod for Minecraft 1.8.2/1.8.1 - We finally have an updated ship mod! This mod adds in a couple of new ways to get around your world in Minecraft. One being a water-ship, the other being an air-ship. Those of you who’ve used the older ship-adding mods may remember that when you would turn your ship into a ship, the water blocks would vanish and leave a whirl pool where your ship was. This mod doesn’t do that, since it replaces the blocks your ship took up with water blocks when you make it mobile. Now, onto the items!
Some blocks can’t be used to make a ship for safety reasons. These blocks are:
- Water Lily
- Tall Grass
- Soul Sand
This is so that you can build your ship on land without worrying about bringing the beach with you.
The Ships are controlled just like vanilla boats, as well as the air ships. With air ships, though, you have to hit X and Z to ascend and descend.
Archimedes’ Ships Mod for Minecraft 1.8.2/1.8.1 Main Features
- Building your own ships and aircrafts
How to use the Archimedes’ Ships Mod for Minecraft 1.8.2/1.8.1
- Build your ship
- Put balloons on it if it’s an air ship
- Place a Ship Marker in it
- Place the Gauges on top of the marker
- Right click the marker
- Ride your ship and have fun
Archimedes’ Ships Mod for Minecraft 1.8.2/1.8.1 Pros and Cons
- Build you ships from scratch and make them look how you want them to.
- You might get sea-sick
Archimedes’ Ships Mod for Minecraft 1.8.2/1.8.1 Changelog
- Fixed empty spaces being replaced with water when decompiling
- Fixed seating position bug on large ships
How to Install Archimedes’ Ships Mod for Minecraft 1.8.2/1.8.1
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile
- Go to Start Menu and Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Put the Archimedes’ Ships Mod file without extracting it into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft with the Forge Profile