Armor Movement 1.6.2 Mod – Download Armor Movement Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2. Well minecraft fans, this mod will adds a whole new set of movements for your player. Armor Movement mod also adds new armors to the game that maintain the vanilla feel while making it easier to move around. It adds new items such as the Ice Skates, Scuba Helmets, Heelys, and more. The “action” key is like any other keybinding. (By default its “F”) You can change this in the options/controls menu. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Armor Movement 1.6.2 Mod ? just see my post below
Armor Movement 1.6.2 Mod Features
- Life Vest
- Helicopter Hat
- Spring Boots
- Grappling Hook
- Ice Skates
- Mountain Boots
- Scuba Helmet
- Bananas!! (Pointless? Yes!)
Armor Movement 1.6.2 Mod Items and Crafting Recipes
- Glider – Makes you glide when action key is pressed
- Parachute – Makes you fall slowly when action key is pressed
- LifeVest – Makes you float in water, without holding space
- Flippers – Makes you swim faster in water. Slower on land.
- Heelys – Makes you move fast on land when action key is pressed (doesn’t affect hunger)
- JetPack – When holding jump, you fly up and are able to move through the air very fast
- Helicopter Hat – When holding jump, you fly up slower then a jetpack and cant move very fast
- Spring Boots – Make you jump 6 blocks high
- Grappling Hook – When thrown (like a snowball) you will be teleported up to the block that the hook lands on
- Scuba Helmet – Allows you to breathe underwater.
- Mountain Boots – Allows you to climb any verticale surface including fences.
- Ice Skates – Allows you to move faster when on ice. Slower on land.
- Bananas – Similar to apples food-wise
Big thank and credit must go to Jsut210 as developers this awesome Armor Movement 1.6.2 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Armor Movement 1.6.2 Mod.
Armor Movement 1.6.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2
- Download and install ModLoader
- Download the mod files and extract them to any folder
- Go to start menu and open the run dialog box
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Navigate to .minecraft/bin folder and open Minecraft.jar
- Copy the extracted files from the mod folder over here
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Close Minecraft.jar