Auto Join Mod for Minecraft. This mod makes it easier to join public servers. When you get disconnected, Auto Join will ping the server until it sees that there is a slot available, then it will attempt to join the server. If it fails, the process starts again. Otherwise, you’re in!
- You can edit the properties directly in the “AutoJoin.cfg” file found in your config folder OR you can use the Auto Join Properties GUI screen
- If you seem to miss open slots when they are open, try lowering your PingDelay (minimum is .1 seconds)
- If you seem to be getting errors (“End of Stream”) errors continuously (back-to-back), try increasing your ErrorDelay
- The JoinOffset setting can be change to accommodate servers with “lying” slot numbers
– For instance, MineZ normally has 5 slots reserved for admins, meaning that AutoJoin will always try to join even though it is technically full
– To counter-act this, simply set the JoinOffset to -5
– The formula is:
– Try to Connect to the server when:
(#Players Online < #Max Players + JoinOffset)
Credit to Davidee.
Auto Join Mod 1.6.2 Installation
- Download Minecraft Forge and run the Forge installer (it’s a jar file, so you might need to right click it -> Open with… -> Java Platform Binary)
- Download and place the GUiLib.zip file into your mods folder
- Download Auto Join Mod and place it into your mods folder
- Done and Enjoy!