Better Animations Collection Mod – Do the animations for Minecraft just seem dull? Have you been wondering if there is anything you can do to help? Well with the Better Animations Collection Revived Mod, Minecraft will be better. BACR is a revived version of the original and abandoned BAC. It pretty much just improves on the default animations. But it improves it very nicely. The new developer has also added in a few easter eggs to find.
BACR Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
The ghast now has dynamic and flexible tentacles. Ghasts tentacles are now the same lengths as well. You can change the lengths of the tentacles in the config file.
Dogs can now lie down on their sides. Dogs also can now wag their tales. Their tales can also be fluffy or flat.
Their tails don’t look broken anymore.
Slimes now jiggle when they land from a jump. Their insides, mouths, and eyes will also move around by themselves.
Magma Cubes now have a new death animation.
The villagers’ noses now wiggle.
Their noses also wiggle.
They now have moving udders and nipples as well.
Pigs now have tails.
Creepers now can now swing back and forth, side to side, or in a circle.
Spiders now have knees that move
Chicken heads will now move. Their wings can now move around.
The Endermen now have a funny new thing. Their arms flail around above their heads.
Their tentacles, like Ghasts, are felxible and move around.
When they eat grass, they kneel.
When in 3rd person, Steve’s knees will bend. They bend when he falls, crouches, on a minecart, on a boat, on a pig. Steve now has elbows as well.
How to Use the BACR Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
To use this mod simply install it and watch all the new animations.
BACR Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- The animations are great
- They are also very configurable
- It can be incompatible with some other movement mods
- Ghast tentacles become shorter over tim
BACR Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Change Log
- Added easter eggs
- Added chicken animations
- Added slime animations
- Added pig animations
- Ghasts can now have random tentacle lengths
- Creeper animations can be random
- You can now turn on or off the animations
How to Install The BACR Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download the BACR Mod
- Type in %appdata% into the search bar
- Click on ‘Roaming’ and then ‘.minecraft’ and then ‘versions’
- Copy the ’1.6.2′ folder and rename it to ’1.6.2 Modded’
- Open the folder and rename both files to ’1.6.2 Modded’
- Open the .json file and find “id”: “1.6.2″, and then change it to ”id”: “1.6.2 Modded”,
- Go back to the folder and open the .jar file with WinRar or 7Zip
- Delete META-INF
- Drag and drop the BACR Mod files into the .jar
- Make a new profile in the launcher and use the 1.6.2 Modded version