Butter 1.6.2 Mod – Download The Butter Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 is probably the most simple, and yet loved Minecraft mod that you will ever find. This mod should not be confused with the ‘ButterCraft’ mod that was reviewed by Sky. This is another separate mod, simply entitled the Butter Mod. But what exactly does this mod do you might be asking, well I will tell you.
Butter Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features!
- If you are reading this then you might be expecting some big reveal of this mods features. But no, this mod adds Butter in to your Minecraft game, and that is it.
- The Butter can heal three hearts and is crafted using two buckets of milk in a crafting table.
How to use the Butter Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- To use this mod, download and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge and the craft and eat your butter!
Butter Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
- This mod is fully updated to the latest version of Minecraft 1.6.2 and is also compatible with Minecraft Forge.
- The only new item in the mod, the Butter, is well textured and does what it aims to do.
- One bad point is that Butter is the only thing that this mod adds into the game and there are far more complex mods out there.
Butter Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- There have been no recent updates for this mod since initial release.
How to Install Butter Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Butter Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and drag and drop the .zip files into here: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods!
- Next, open your Minecraft game and enjoy your new buttery mod!