If you have spent any of your childhood playing the famous ‘Halo’ franchise. Then you have most likely heard of the amazing ‘Cops and Robbers’ minigame. I personally was very sad when I realized I could not play it in Minecraft- however now this has all changed! With the Cops and Robbers 3 Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 you can now experience it all over again in Minecraft form and bring back that great sense of nostalgia!
Cops and Robbers 3 Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- The map is set on the Island of Alcatraz prison, where the worst of the worst convicts are sent, you can now be one of these convicts!
- As a ‘cop’ or prison guard, your job is to keep track of all of your prisoners as you order them about the prison!
- As a robber/convict, your aim is to escape from the prison using various routes and methods without the cop getting too suspicious!
- The server/map now recognizes when all prisoners have escaped, you simply have to board the ship!
Cops and Robbers 3 Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: In version three, the map has been completely revamped and rebuffed! There is an all new second way to escape! This map is currently updated to Minecraft 1.5.2, is available for both client and server, and I highly recommend that you download this fantastic map!
NEGATIVES: Unfortunately, to effectively enjoy this map you need to obey the honor rules, and also have access to a program like Skype to talk to your friends!
Cops and Robbers 3 Map Version 3 for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelogs
- Now recognises when all prisoners have escaped, announcing when the game is over. Get to the ship to escape!
- All new map rebuild
- Setting: Alcatraz, A dark and gloomy island for the worst of the worst convicts.
- Added a new and second way to escape, you must look for it yourself.
How to Install Cops and Robbers 3 Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- First of all, you need to download and install the Cops and Robbers 3 Map for Minecraft 1.5.2!
- Next, drag and drop the contents of this download into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft.jar and load up the game!
- Enjoy this awesome map!