We all know the amazing tv series “Doctor Who” where our favorite movie hero travels around time in a telephone booth looking for more and more adventures. The series has generated a huge load of fans, you can find people who watch Doctor Who in every single country of the world. The Fan’s became so big that they started implementing Doctor Who elements into games, as well as Minecraft. This texture pack is influenced by the Doctor WHo series and it is realy amazing.
The texture pack represents the whole of the Doctor Who world, it is made for people who would want to enjoy being as a part of Doctor Who. The texture pack design has been done really well, 8/10 in my personal opinion. The lighting of the world is ambient, and varies between day and night. There is a big difference between the atmospheres of day and night. They change. The atmosphere is gloomy, and mystic. Not a good choice for using as a daily texture pack and for uplifting moods.
Some servers are Doctor Who dedicated, but do not have the right feel without the appropriate texture pack. This is the best choice.
Doctor Who Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
The texture pack represents the world of Doctor Who by imitating every texture possible to make it look as close as possible.
Doctor Who texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Change Log
- Glass textures are implemented. Get the Doctor feel
- The animation of block destruction has been changed
- A new Redstone Torch Texture
How to Install Doctor Who Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download the Texture Pack
- Open Up your minecraft and go into texture packs menu
- Click on open containing folder. it should be ”texturepack” in the Minecraft root directory
- Copy over the DoctorWhoTexturePack.zip file into the folder