Enigma Island 1.6.2 Map – Download Enigma Island 1.6.2 Map for Minecraft 1.6.2. If you’re a fan of puzzle solving maps in any way shape or form then I highly recommend this map. This is the ‘Enigma Island’ map created by the developer ‘yiker’, and it contains some of the most complex puzzle solving situations yet. This map also has a unique and different scoring system. Once you have finished the map you can post your score online, it goes all the way up to fifty one!
Enigma Island Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features!
- This puzzle map is very unique. Every situation in which you find yourself is puzzled based!
- Overall, there are 12 different locations all of which have their own different puzzle!
- Locations include the likes of the ‘Mansion’, ‘Pyramid’, ‘The Lighthouse’ and even the ‘Chessgame’.
Enigma Island Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Rules!
The rules for this map are as follows:
- Do not break/place any blocks.
- Play on the peaceful difficulty.
- Do not cheat or install mods.
- Report any bugs, along with your scores back to the developer.
Enigma Island Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
- This map is currently updated to the latest version of Minecraft 1.6.2.
- You can install this map on both client and server multiplayer.
- This map also has its own custom texture pack.
- I cannot find any faults with this Minecraft map.
Enigma Island Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- There are currently no public change logs for this map!
How to install the Enigma Island Map for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- First of all, download the files for the Enigma Island Map for Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Next, extract the files with WinRar to your desktop.
- Then, press start, ‘run’, and browse to %appdata%/.minecraft/saves.
- Drag and drop the files for the map into this folder location.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct save file.
- Enjoy your new map!