FlenixCities 1.6.2 Mod – Download FlenixCities 1.6.2 Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2. Lots of people build cities in Minecraft. It’s a great way to show new ideas with a not-so-modern-based game. When cities are made in minecraft, details are pretty hard to make, because minecraft is based on blocks, and you’re limited to build on a fixed grid. Also, the texture of regular minecraft are a 16×16, which makes things blocky and blurry. Sure, you could just get a texture pack, but things still look blocky. If you’re looking for a mod which solves all these things, and adds a lot of new blocks and machines, then the FlenixCities Mod is the one for you! The FlenixCities Mod adds many new blocks and items into your game, such as escalators, computers, shelves, and soda machines. All these items have a high resolution, and have an HD and realistic look to them. Just a few items in this mod are escalators, ATM’s, laptops, shelves, and fancy glass. Want to see all of the items that are in this mod? Well, you’re going to have to download the mod for yourself! The FlenixCities Mod is great for anyone who is making a city, or wants to make one, and wants to make it feel more like a modern city.
FlenixCities Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- Over 10 new items added into the game
- HD textures for the new items
- Ideal for city makers
- Adds a money system to Minecraft
FlenixCities Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- Pros: HD Textures for new items, over 10 new items, and if you’re a city builder, this mod will have all the things you need.
- Cons: The HD textures may not look good with the default texture pack.
How to Install FlenixCities Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Fisrt, you need to have Forge sucessfully installed
- Download the FlenixCities Mod
- Go to your Start menu
- Search %appdata%
- Click on your Roaming folder
- Navigate to .minecraft>mods
- Drag and Drop the FlenixCities Mod into your mods folder
- Enjoy your new items!
*Note:* If you have any problems installing this mod, please refer to the installation video you can find here.