Food, food, food ….. who doesnt love it? It’s useful, fairly easy to get, and most importantly … delicious (especially in Minecraft)! There are many foods in Minecraft, and all are acquired differeent ways. All of them restore hunger, and some even give you special effects! There are apples, potatoes, bread, cake, carrots, chicken, fish, pork chops, cookies, golden apples, golden carrots, melons, mushroom stew, pumpkin pie, raw beef, and steak. You might think that’s alot, but if you play Minecraft frequently, you’ll soon start to realize that the foods can get very boring and repetitive. Some veteran players wait upon new game updates hoping for new food items, but there’s never really been a “Food” update. If you’re a player stuck in that jam, then the Food Plus Mod is the perfect mod for you!
The Food Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 adds over 90 new food items and supplies into your game, making your already pleasurable food experience even better! The mod adds new foods such as bread with nutella, cheese, chips, candy tools, and even donuts! This mod makes the total number of food over over 110 items! That’s a lot of food! If you’re a lover of food in Minecraft (or in real life, I mean come on, who isn’t?) then this mod is the perfect one for you! But enough business talk, go download the mod!
Food Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- Over 90 new unique, delicious foods
- Easy installation
- Vanilla feel
- Translated versions
Food Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Over 90 new foods, and a smooth, likeable mod!
- Cons: Some people may not like food
How to Install Food Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- First, you need to have Minecraft Forge installed
- Download the Food Plus Mod
- Once Forge is installed, go to your Start menu, search %appdata%, and open your Roaming folder
- Navigate to .minecraft>mods
- Drag and Drop the Food Plus Mod into your “mods” folder
- Go eat some of the new food!
Download the recipe here