GameCraft 1.6.2 Texture Pack – The GameCraft Minecraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 is a very good Texture Pack. It adds great, well made textures into the game. They look amazing and have been shaded very well too. I highly recommend this Texture Pack because it is amazing and has been made by an experienced developer. I love the way the textures have been made at a 32×32 resolution but they still look simple.
Just by looking at the main image from the source, it’s easy to tell that the textures have been made very well. They fit a great, medieval and RPG styled theme. I like the theme it has chosen and the maker seriously knows what hes doing. I love the build as well. It fits the theme so well. It shows the Texture Pack of really good.
The GameCraft Minecraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 ‘s main features
- Adding 32×32 resolution textures into the game.
- Great medieval RPG themed textures to replace the Default Texture Pack.
- Minecraft textures that make the game look better.
The GameCraft Minecraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 ‘s pros and cons
- Moderate resolution which means less lag.
- Great textures, and easy to look at.
- Nicely themed and great tiling/shading
- Detailed and realistic textures that make the game look so good.
- Still some lag.
- Requires a patcher before the installation.
The GameCraft Minecraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 ‘s changelogs
- Remade and edited lots of textures.
- Added new textures.
- Updated to 1.6.2.
How to install the GameCraft Minecraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 before the Texture Pack installation.
- Download the GameCraft Minecraft Texture Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Packs” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded Texture Pack zip file into the “Texture Packs” folder.