GeruDoku 1.6.2 Texture Pack – Download GeruDoku Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2. Hello minecrafters! are you love doku texture pack? yes this is GeruDoku texture pack, which is based on doku’s RPG-style texture pack, by adding textures for the latest Minecraft update, some people at forum makes this texture pack named GeruDoku and now compatible with the latest minecraft 1.6.2. So guys want to install and download GeruDoku 1.6.2 Texture Pack ? see my post below
GeruDoku 1.6.2 Texture Pack Changelogs
- Added New Redstone Lights
- Added New Sandstone Markings
- Added New Jungle Tree Wood/Leaves
- Added New Decorated Wood
- Added New Stone Bricks
- Added Bottle ‘o’ Enchanting
- Added Jungle Sapling
- Re-did Stone Bricks
- Re-did Ender Eye
GeruDoku 1.6.2 Texture Pack Features
- New Chests
- Priest NPC
- Villager NPC
- Swamp Biome
- Multiplayer Menu
- Nether Brick, Stone Brick, Vines, and Nether Wart.
- Giant Mushrooms.
- Charged Bow
- Critical Hit Partical.
- Grass Biome Change and Different Colored Leaves
- Hatch Texture.
- Map Hand Held
- Powered and Detector Tracks
Big Thank and credit must go to Lil_Jening for makes this awesome GeruDoku 1.6.2 Texture Pack. Mojang has just update minecraft 1.6.2 recently into full version and cause of that some of texture pack update either.
GeruDoku 1.6.2 Texture Pack Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2
- GeruDoku is a 32×32 pack, so it requires MCPatcherHD.
- Download and Patch MCPatcher HD.
- Go in the link below this content, then you will approach to a website.
- Read the contents and then scroll down you will see a list of things! That can be customize!
- When you are finished with customizing, just press download under the customize bar.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into your texturepacks folder.
- Texturepacks folder can be found >start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>texturepacks.
- Or just run Minecraft and Press Mods and Texture Packs, then press open texturepacks folder.