The GunCus Gun Customization Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 is not your ordinary gun mod for Minecraft. A typical gun modification will add a few guns, maybe a few grenades, but overall the gun customization scene can tend to look a little lazy. However, with the GunCus Gun Customization Mod it steps into a new era. With this mod, you no longer have to settle with a given gun, you can now add attachments just like real life! Silencers, red dot sights, ammo boxes, laser pointers and so much more!
GunCus Gun Customization Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
- This mod allows for a wide range of scopes for your gun! Reflex, Holographic, PKA-S, ACOG, Ballistic(12x) and many more! You can now scope in to get a more accurate shot too!
- The new items in this mod include a manual magazine filler, a box part, and a frag grenade attachment for your gun!
- The crafting of all of the guns/items/attachments is easy to follow as each category has a specific crafting table. For example, to create a gun you need a ‘gun box’ etc.
GunCus Gun Customization Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- POSITIVES: The customization of guns that this mod allows is something that you do not see in a lot of gun mods. The extensive and in-depth magazines and attachments means that you can specifically build your own gun to best suit your needs and situation. This mod is fully updated to Minecraft 1.6.2 and can be installed on client and servers. All of the textures are professionally done and you can find all of the crafting recipes that you need here, at the Thread.
- NEGATIVES: Unfortunately, this mod is not unique. Although it is very in-depth and extensive, there are other gun mods out there to compete.
How to Install GunCus Gun Customization Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download the latest build of MINECRAFT FORGE, and install it. (The mod requires this to run correctly)
- Download the GunCus Gun Customization Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Delete the META-INF file and run Minecraft to enjoy your new mod!