Herobrine’s Onslaught 1.6.2 Map – Download The Herobrine’s Onslaught Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 is a hack and slash style arena-pvp map by the developer ‘CubicDelight’. This map has many cool features that sets it apart from the other combat arena maps. One of which is the ability to spend your hard earned XP at the arena shop as currency! This map is very well constructed and overall the whole map runs very well. This map works with the likes of OptiFine and MCPATCHER and it is also compatible with other mods. This means that you do not have to worry about it clashing with your existing mods and can just enjoy the map.
Herobrine’s Onslaught Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features!
- This map has a huge shop that lets you spend your XP has currency.
- This map has two reset-able mini games that are extremely fun.
- A PVP server minigame is also included.
- This map has a death counter so you can keep track of the deaths.
- There is an also a random item generator.
Herobrine’s Onslaught Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Rules!
The rules for this map are as follows:
- Do not break or place blocks.
- Do not play on peaceful difficulty.
- Do not cheat with mods or commands.
Herobrine’s Onslaught Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
- You can install this map for both client and server and play with your friends.
- This map is updated very frequently by a very experienced developer.
- It has its own difficulty settings – easy, normal and insane!
- Fun, gore and challenging combat – what more could you want?
- There are no faults for this Minecraft map.
Herobrine’s Onslaught Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- There are currently no public change logs for this map!
How to install the Herobrine’s Onslaught Map for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- First of all, I would recommend installing OptiFine for this map.
- Next, download the Herobrine’s Onslaught Map for Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/saves.
- Drag the downloaded files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct save file.
- Enjoy your new map!