Since Minecraft 1.6 came out, horses have roamed your previously horse-less worlds. If you were lucky enough to find one, you would have to have a saddle in your inventory. Without the saddle, the horse is useless. Normally, if you needed an item you would just craft it. The only problem; saddles can’t be crafted. So lets say after you finally acquire a saddle, you have your horse tamed and in a pen. You want your horse to be stronger, as well as have some cool looks. Normally, you would just craft the armor just like you would for yourself, one problem; Horse Armor isn’t craftable, it has to be found in a dungeon. Even if you find some in a dungeon, it may not be your desired type of Horse Armor. So let’s say you want to get a 2nd horse so you can breed your two. Normally, you could just walk out your front door, and find any mob at your ease, one problem. Horses only spawn in plain biomes. Now you have to go find a plains biome, and hope some horses are there. There is one sign of hope, 3 common problems and 1 soultion …. the Horse Accessories Mod! The Horse Accessories Mod solves many horse-related problems in-game such as implementing craftable saddles and horse armor, as well as allowing horses to spawn in more than 1 biome, such as taiga, extremehills, forests and deserts. This mod is great for anyone looking for a simplified horse experience, or just looking for craftable saddled or horse armor!
Horse Accessories Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- Craftable Saddles
- Craftable Horse Armor
- Horses now spawn in more than one biome
- Lots of planned features
Horse Accessories Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Adds 2 new craftable items, a new concept, as well as lots of planned features for the future
- Cons: Some people might like the rarity of taming, acquiring, and putting armor on a horse
How to Install Horse Accessories Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Once that is installed, you need to download MorphCore
- Place the MorphCore .zip file into your .minecraft>mods
- Download the Horse Accessories Mod
- Drag and Drop the downloaded file into the same folder that “MorphCore” is in (.minecraft>mods)
- Enjoy your new simplified horse experience!