Map Maker Tool 1.6.2 Mod – This mod is one of several great sources for over the top maps. This gives you more control over the code in minecraft when other people play your map. This mod is for map makers and this mod adds many commands that can set most any entity or tile properties in game. Also works with many other items and other various uses. All changes map to a map with this mod can be seen by anyone even if they don’t have this mod installed.
Map Maker Tool Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- A great tool for map makers to share with anyone to play.
- A large amount of tweaks and changes you can make.
- Anyone can see the changes, no mod install required.
How to Use Map Maker Tool Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
You need to install as follows in the instructions at the bottom. There are many commands to learn so it is wise to check out this link for more info.
Map Maker Tool Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelog
- Added commands to manage item info (/item modifier and /entity modifier)
- Added command to see stats of an item (/entity stats)
- Now the chest command goes to all other containers
- Added commands for leash control
- Added easier to use “equip” command
- A Few bugs have been fixed
- Some other little things for 1.6.2
Map Maker Tool Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- Adds a large amount of cool tweaks to the game for anyone to see.
- Makes your maps stand out over others.
- Can be buggy due to the nature of what the mod does so it is wise to back up your maps.
How to Install Map Maker Tool Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Nagivate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Mods
- Place the entire file of Map Maker Tool mod zip inside
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play