Mob Amputation 1.6.2 Mod – Download Mob Amputation Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2. Well minecrafters, do you looking mod for zombies ? so here for you! The Mob Amputation mod, does what the names says. Aputate legs, arms and head on mobs, currently only works on zombies, zombie pigmen and skeletons. This mod is inspired by the Mob Dismemberment mod. If you want to install this Mob Amputation 1.6.2 Mod is Requires Risugami’s ModLoader. Also works with Forge Mod Loader (FML) and Minecraft Forge. Sound interesting right ? see my post below
Mob Amputation 1.6.2 Mod Features
- Tools will have a random chance of amputating limbs of mobs. Swords and axes being the highest, followed by pickaxes, arrows and fishing hooks, and finally spades.
- Can be configured to allow 100% success in amputation with any item (Like in the video)
- Works only on Skeletons, Zombies and Zombie Pigmen.
- Headless mobs will eventually die after a brief moment. (Can be toggled)
- Skeleton’s attacking behaviour changes when its bow arm is cut off! (This is disabled in SMP)
- Gibs can be punched. Perfect for entertainment purposes.
- Works on SMP too!
Mob Amputation 1.6.2 Mod Changelogs
- Fixed Wither Skeleton gibs using Normal Skeleton textures
- Fixed crashing with ModLoader.
- Made gibs face upwards instead of downwards.
- Minor changes due to the new “local multiplayer” concept.
- Adjusted fishing hooks. Now works properly on SMP/SSP.
- Changed chance system to use a value 0 – 1 instead of an integer starting from 1.
Big thank and credit must go to iChun as developers this awesome Mob Amputation 1.6.2 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Mob Amputation 1.6.2 Mod
Mob Amputation 1.6.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download and install ModLoader or Minecraft Forge
- Drop it into the mods folder like most other mods.
- There will be a config file generated in the config folder which will allow you to disable or edit certain effects.