Monkey Cubed 1.6.2 Resource Pack – Download Monkey Cubed 1.6.2 Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2. With the new arrival of Minecraft 1.6, the game has changed for the better yet again. A number of new items and concepts have been introduced, such as horses, carpet, leads, hardened and stained clay, coal blocks, and most relevant to this item, resource packs. Originally called texture packs, resource packs are generally the same thing, except with a few tweaks. Tweaks such as sound support, and allowing easier implementation of animated textures have redesigned the look and feel of Minecraft even more. With texture packs being widely used in previous versions of Minecraft, their developers are hard at work taking advantage of the new possibilities introduced in resource packs. The developer of this pack, King_Mush, has already updated his pack, just in time for 1.6. This pack aims at semi-replicating the textures from the 2002 Nintendo GameCube hit, Super Monkey Ball. It’s about a 75/25 mix of his custom textures, and the textures from Super Monkey Ball.
This resource pack provides a cartoon-like experience, with some nostalgic remnants of Super Monkey Ball. This pack should appeal to a majority of the community, due to its diverse mixture of textures. This pack also attempts to edit every mob, item, block, and GUI in the game. In addition, the pack is 100% fully complete, so nothing has been left out; you get the full experience. The developer definitely went the full 10 yards on this pack, and his hard effort definitely shows.
Monkey Cubed Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- 16×16 Resolution
- Cartoony feel
- Portion of the textures re-imagined from Super Monkey Ball
- 100% Complete
- Mob textures changed to look like other animals/creatures
Monkey Cubed Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Accurate representation of Super Monkey Ball textures, along with a majority of custom-made textures.
- Cons: Optifine/MCPatcher is needed to display some features of the pack, like Random Mobs.
How to Install Monkey Cubed Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download the Texture Pack
- Go to your Start menu and search “%appdata%” without the quotes
- Navigate to .minecraft>resourcepacks
- Drag and Drop the texture pack file into the resource packs folder
- Enjoy the new look of your game!