The Norzeteus Resource pack for Minecraft is a really smooth looking one. The textures blend with each other, which makes some really cool smooth looks in game. The grass is really smooth, and the texture pack is realism but at the same time, it has cartoony elements. It makes for some really amazing gameplay looks and feelings. Its a 32×32 so people with a slower or lower end PC can still run it pretty smoothly. The pack does have some rough edges on some of the blocks, but it still looks nice. The tools are primitive looking, especially the stone tools, they look like stone tools would if you were just throwing something together. The wooden tools actually looked patched together, and the diamond and iron tools look really nice!
Norzeteus Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
- Smooth looking grass, and the textures blend in with one another
- Tools look the way they should, such as stone tools looking primitive, wooden tools looking battered, and Diamond tools looking really nice.
- Some rough edges, but it still looks really nice.
Norzeteus Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Smooth looking nature, such as Grass.
- Really nice looking tool sets, makes it feel more realistic!
- The ores look cartoony, which actually looks very good!
- Textures blend in pretty well with one another
- Rough edges on lots of items, and some blocks
- Just another texture packs, it has nothing that stands out too well.
How to Install Norzeteus Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download the .zip from below, and save it to a safe place.
- Patch your Minecraft client with MCPatcher or Download and install Optifine
- Run Minecraft
- In the main menu, click Options and then Resource Packs
- Click on the button that says “Open resource pack folder”
- Drag the downloaded .zip from below into the Resource Pack folder.