OreSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.8.2/1.8.1 – Do you like to play Minecraft like an RPG? Maybe you want more mobs! Orespawn Mod is for you because it contains all this and more! Welcome to the Orespawn Mod for Minecraft! Some of the new additions are ancient ore types, better swords, fancy armor, eye of ender blocks, tons of new mobs, epic dungeons and so much more! This is one of those mods that adds so much that it will take a long time to find everything new. Some of the more creative items are the massive boss characters (some even bigger than the Ender Dragon!). You will also find four new dimensions with its own unique items. There is so much to cover, be sure to check out both of these videos:
If you want a huge range of new items, tools, dimensions and so much more, be sure to download and install Orespawn Mod for Minecraft today!
Orespawn Mod for Minecraft 1.8.2/1.8.1 Main Features
- Tons of new weapons and tools.
- Giant boss battles!
- A huge selection of new passive and aggressive mobs.
- Four brand new dimensions to explore!
How to Use Orespawn Mod for Minecraft 1.8.2/1.8.1
- Simply install the mod as follows in the instructions and start a new world in order to ensure the mod gets properly loaded.
- A ton more information on the official site here.
Orespawn Mod for Minecraft 1.8.2/1.8.1 Pros and Cons
- There are so many new things to see and do, this will add tons of new reasons to play the game.
- There is so much that it might be too much for some players to keep track of.
Orespawn Mod for Minecraft 1.8.2/1.8.1 Changelog
- Updated for the current version of Minecraft
- Added new bosses.
- Fan designed dungeons added.
- Two new giant weapons.
- Rubber duck mob.
How to Install Orespawn Mod for Minecraft 1.8.2/1.8.1
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Orespawn Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!