Ravand’s Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft. This Texture Pack is 16×16, 32×32, 64×64, 128×128 and 256×256 resolutions. With this pack will give you new and interesting skins for your terrain and items. So you need a MCPatcher HD Fix and OptiFine to use it, but don’t worry about anything. Just install and follow the instruction below! You’ll be ready to go in no time.
- Updated and ready for 1.6
- Connected textures now working with McPatchers
- Added clayblocks,coalblock,hayblock
- Added custom Splash texts
Credit to ravand.
Ravand’s Realistic Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1 Installation
- First of all download the texture pack at link below and save it to your Minecraft texture pack folder. If you don’t know how to locate the texture pack folder simply start Minecraft, go to “Mods and Texture Packs” and click on “Open Texture Pack folder”. Do not extract the zip file just put the .zip file in it!
- Since this a 64×64 texture pack you will need to install OptiFine with Magic Launcher. If you have downloaded Magic Launcher and Optifine Standard version, simply start Magic Launcher and click on “SETUP” there you will be able to click “ADD” to browse to the Optifine zip which you have downloaded before. If Optifine Standard is loaded into the list you can simply press OK and log into Minecraft via Magic Launcher
- If you are now in Minecraft click on “Mods and Texture Packs” and select my texture pack (this may lag your Minecraft for a few seconds so don’t worry).
Ravand’s Realistic Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1 Download Link