Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod – Download Single Player Commands Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2. This SPC 1.6.2 can easy to customize minecraft, very functional mods, 100 mods in 1! More like a thousand! This mod has all the tool and commands a minecraft-er would need! From spawning to deleting, running and flying, healing and killing and even EXPLODING! This mods name doesn’t say much, but it doesn’t have to. Single Player Commands is a very very popular mod! It would still be popular mod in minecraft, even if it’s named SPC or Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod. Want to download and install ? see my post below
Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod
Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod for Minecraft turns you into an all powerful deity. This is how things get DONE. If you’ve ever seen those incredible Minecraft creation builds, there’s a good a very good chance that they were utilizing commands to accomplish the various tasks. It just makes life so much easier when you have far better things to worry about than, well, doing everything the hard way. So i very recommended you to use this Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod
Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod to Open the command console press “T”
- Achievement, basically unlocks your achievement without you doing anything.
- Firedamage on/off, this is one of the commands that could turn you into the “Ghost rider”
- Health, your talking about cheats? you forget this your doomed “god mode”.
- Instantkill, most people preffer it called a “One Hit KO”
- Maxstack [ITEMID|ITEMNAME|all] [STACKSIZE], if you ever think about stacking swords.. this should do it
- Setjump [JUMP|reset], have you ever watched “jumper” this command is the key to do so
Thank to simo_415 for Makes this awesome Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod. we really appreciate your mods and i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Single Player Commands 1.6.2
Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2
1. Double click the .JAR file to run it. Note that if double clicking the file doesn’t open it you can also run it from command line/console/terminal as described below:
-Open command line (Windows) /console (Unix/Linux) /terminal (MAC)
-Navigate to where the installer is, for example it might be:
cd C:\Users\Example\My Documents\Downloads
-Type in the following: java -cp com.sijobe.installer.Installer
Where is the name of the .JAR file, ie: SinglePlayerCommandsV3.11.jar
2. Once the installation screen is up verify that the filepath that is displayed is
pointing to where Minecraft is installed.
3. Click the Install button and the installation will start, a popup message will
appear when the installation is finished.
Backup MCJAR – Allows you to backup the Minecraft.jar at the click of a button
Backup Worlds – Allows you to backup all your worlds at a click of a button
- Start menu and go to run
- Type in %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7Zip
- Drag all the necessary files into minecraft.jar
- Delete “META-INF” folder