Sonic The Hedgehog Texture Pack for Minecraft. Mostly uses content from SEGA™/SONIC™ Genesis ROMs etc.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6
Credit to jjpivotz.
Sonic The Hedgehog Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1 Installation
- Download and Install OptiFine (Magic Launcher highly recommended)
- Download Sonic The Hedgehog Texture Pack for Minecraft
- NOTE: Without the features that Optifine/mcpatcher provides, HD, Animation, CTM, Custom Colors, etc., certain textures won’t display properly, also this texture pack makes use of Animated CTM, the latest optimine supports both these features and more.
- Put the archive (don’t extract) into%appdata%/.minecraft/texturepacks folder.
- (If you already set a custom skin) To use Sonic skin from the texture pack, use Offline Mode
- Then just select the SONIC Texture Pack and you’re done.
- For best appearance, set brightness level to maximum in options.