Survival Games 2 Map 1.6.2 – Download The Survival Games 2 Map for Minecraft 1.6.2. Hello minecraft fans, now i will post about my favorite map and now working fine with our latest minecraft 1.6.2. The Survival Map is based upon the movie “The Hunger Games”. It’s a FFA PvP arena with up to 24 players + 1 (or more) hosts. There are many hidden chests, puzzles and traps around the map, but the best items are in the center.
Before the games start, all the participants must choose one tube around the center. This is their starting position. When the host is ready to start the games, he’ll flick the lever in the host house and the tubes will go up and the games will begin. Turn of mobs before you play! You can optionally add aggressive mobs, but this makes thing alot harder. Sound interesting right ? why you not try for download and install this Survival Games 2 Map 1.6.2 at my post below
Survival Games 2 Map 1.6.2 Rules
- Only one player can win The Survival Games.
- You can not break any blocks, expect for leaves and mushrooms.
- You are only allowed to place blocks you find in chests.
- Your inventory must be empty before you start the game.
- No player is allowed to enter the host house.
- You are not allowed to break the fire in the middle.
Survival Games 2 Map 1.6.2 Host Rules
- The host shall light the netherrack the first night.
- The host is allowed to add any weapons or food he/she want at any time in the center chests, after the second day has passed.
- The host is allowed to spawn zombies, creepers or skeletons after the second day has passed.
- If a player for some reason is stuck a hole or simular, the host is allowed to tp the player out.
Big thank and credit must go to Vareide as developers this awesome Survival Games 2 Map 1.6.2. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this map, i hope you can make another popular maps in the future like Survival Games 2 Map 1.6.2
Survival Games 2 Map 1.6.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download the Survival Games 2 Map 1.6.2
- Open start/run/%appdata%/.minecraft/saves
- Drag the contents inside the zip file you donwloaded into .minecraft saves folder.
- Run Minecraft.