TreeCapitator Mod 1.6.2 – Download DaftPVF’s TreeCapitator Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2. Hello minecrafters! This mod makes it so destroying a tree’s log block with an axe makes all the connected wood blocks above it fall as well. Requires ModLoader, Forge, or some other ModLoader equivalent. Interesting right ? if you want to download and install this TreeCapitator Mod 1.6.2, just see my post below
TreeCapitator Mod 1.6.2 Features
- Forge CoreMod version can break any log out of the box (see new config format)
- Sneak while chopping to break logs normally (configurable)
- Configurable list of tool IDs to determine what an “axe” is
- Optional item damage based on number of logs broken (enabled by default)
- Smart tree-detection
- Option to destroy leaves
- Option to shear leaves (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Option to shear vines (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Disable drops in creative
- Disable tool requirement
- Mod version checking (never miss a new feature)
TreeCapitator Mod 1.6.2 bspkrsCore
ATTENTION: bspkrsCore is a REQUIRED dependency mod in order for any of my mods to work. It contains the core shared classes used by all mods I release. If you don’t install it along side any of the other mods here, Minecraft will crash. You have been warned.
ModLoader/Forge download: All Releases
This mod contains core classes used in all other mods I release. If you want to turn off update checking for my mods, you will need to set allowUpdateCheck=false in mod_bspkrsCore.cfg.
Big thank and credit must go to bspkrs as developers this awesome TreeCapitator Mod 1.6.2. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like TreeCapitator Mod 1.6.2.
TreeCapitator Mod 1.6.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
- Download the “treecapitator” zip folder.
- Type: %appdata% then click on roaming, then .minecraft. drag the Zip folder into your Mods Folder. (if you dont have one. make one.)
- Install Minecraft Forge API and delete Meta-INV (located in your %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin/minecraftJAR)
- Run minecraft.