UgoCraft Mod adds blocks that change the way blocks are able to move. Structures are able to smoothly slide and rotate in every direction. This makes structures that were previously impossible to build easy to make. Some simple examples of structures that can be built include trains, drawbridges, windmills, elevators, and much more!
Each block will move blocks that are connected to it. They can be activated by placing a lever/button on it or activating it with redstone. Blocks that are moved can hold items, but do not work well with water or lava.
Credit to Mao.
UgoCraft Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete META-INF from minecraft.jar
- Drag all of the extracted files from the Modloader.zip files into minecraft.jar
- Run minecraft once
- Place the UgoCraft Mod Client .zip file into the .minecraft/mods folder. Do not extract it!
- Done, play and enjoy!