Village Up Mod 1.6.2 – Download Village-Up Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2. Hello Minecrafters, Have you ever wanted to change your villages for each bioms? Or add some batiments to the villages? NOW YOU CAN!. with this mod you will add a lot of villages and batiments to your game! like the mod modify some structures of the NPC’s villages, add various houses, extend size of villages and add a detector to find them!. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Village Up Mod 1.6.2 ? just see my post below
Village Up Mod 1.6.2 Features
- the desert villages
- the basic villages
- the freezy villages
- the jungle villages
- the forest villages
- the swamp villages
- the mountains villages
- The tannery
- the interior
- New torches
- the Guard Tower
Village Up Mod 1.6.2 Changelogs
- removing Giants mushrooms in swamps temporary
- Bug fixed when creating a new world
- added Guard Tower
- Modify torch to be better
- added a tannery
- added a jail
- bug to the table in the big house fixed
- added another tannery
So guys! lets say thank to clovis83 as developers this awesome Village Up Mod 1.6.2. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Village Up Mod 1.6.2
Village Up Mod 1.6.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2
- You DON’T need Minecaft Forge or ModLoader but you can have it
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the Village Up Mod 1.6.2 .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).