vonDoomCraft 1.5.2 Texture Pack – Download vonDoomCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1. Hello minecrafters, this pack is a high definition texture pack for the hit computer game Minecraft. (128x w/ 256x items, Moon, and more). “vDC” not only features the coolest hand drawn textures available for MC, but also sports advanced texture features like animations, connected textures, randomobs, and advanced alpha usage!. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this vonDoomCraft 1.5.2 Texture Pack ? just see my post below
vonDoomCraft 1.5.2 Texture Pack Updates
- Updated Menus & backgrounds
- Breaking Animation
- Redstone Wiring
- Enchanting Table
- Giant Mushrooms
- Reeds (w/ item)
- Lapis, Diamond, & Emerald Blocks
- New Emerald Ore w/ updated Gold & Iron Ores
- Dragon Egg
- New Gold & Diamond Tools
- Fishing Rod
- Emerald & Red Coins
- And more!!
vonDoomCraft 1.5.2 Texture Pack Changelogs
- Fully updated versions of all the older mobs!
- Brand new Slender Man Endermen (With 11 animated parts!!)
- New RandomMobs for the Slimes and Zombies! (very cool!)
- Fixed non-CTM glass
- Added Light Blocks (the “on” block is animated)
- Added animated underwater effect
- Various other tweaks.
Big thank and credit must go to Emperor Doom as developers this awesome vonDoomCraft 1.5.2 Texture Pack. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular pack in the future like vonDoomCraft 1.5.2 Texture Pack
vonDoomCraft 1.5.2 Texture Pack Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
- START WITH A FRESH MINECRAFT.JAR!
- Download vonDoomCraft and the following: Optifine HD & Magic Launcher
- Place the vondoomCraft ZIP in your texturepacks folder.
- Start Magic Launcher (You’ll be using it to launch Minecraft from now on.)
- Click SETUP > ADD > and select the Optifine you downloaded.
- Click OK, and use Magic Launcher to launch Minecraft.
- Choose vonDoomCraft from the ingame texture Packs menu!
( You can use the same method to install/swap/upgrade your mods using Magic Launcher without the hassle of editing the Minecraft.jar!)
**** Optifine, in addition to making most peoples’ Minecraft run faster, also adds a whole slew of ingame visual settings!