The Web Displays Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 is a brilliant and unique new mod by the developer ‘BuildLight’. If you play Minecraft a lot, you will know the pain of not being able to watch your favourite YouTubers or streams whilst playing Minecraft a the same time. I am quite frankly sick of this problem, but now I have a solution. The Web Displays mod allows you to create blocks that then can be used to load up an actual web browser in Minecraft! This mod is amazing, and I have never seen or heard of anything else quite like it. The possibilities are endless with this ingenious mod!
Web Displays Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features!
- Adds web screen blocks. If you put enough of these together you can load up your browser in game.
- You can create the MinePad. A smaller version of the web browser, in one block.
- You can then craft additional items like keyboards or the mouse.
- You can change the URL of a screen with the remote contoller!
How to use the Web Displays Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
To use the Web Displays mod. You first of all need to craft some web screen blocks. You then need to create a screen, minimum size of 2×2. You can then Shift-Right Click to change the URL. To click on a link, simply right-click it with nothing in the hand. You can then craft a keyboard, mouse and more!
Web Displays Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons!
- You can access the internet in Minecraft.
- High definition textures.
- Available for Minecraft 1.6.4.
- There are currently no faults with this Minecraft mod.
Web Displays Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this mod fixed a bug with the keyboard. Also allowed screens to be any size that you want!
How to install the Web Displays Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4!
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Web Displays Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!