Zombe’s Mod Pack 1.6.2 – Download Fly Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1. This mod pack have 26 mods, Zombe’s Mod Pack v8.2.2 so this modpack has compatible with minecraft 1.6.2. This modpack making a life in Minecraft easier! This is one of my favorite mods, if you liked it just download it, because i have put download link and installations at end of this post. Ready to install Zombe’s Mod Pack 1.6.2 ? lets see what we can do with this mod.
Zombe’s Mod Pack 1.6.2 Mods
- Boom = control bombs and damage control
- Build = control all building commands, ex. Copy paste, infinite blocks, instant mine, brush, and more
- Cart = the name tells, cart control! Control your Minecart around the world of Minecraft
- Chests = when you throw something on top of a chest it automatically sucks it into the chest.
- Dig = Altering , controlling digging speed
- Furnace = do some cool stuffs with furnaces! Ex. change furnace recipes, 2 dirts into a diamond, AWESOME.
- Growth = saplings grow in 10 seconds
- Icons = show icons in front of the chest
- Ores = Add new ores
- Recipe = changing recipes into other cool recipes.
- Resize = Resize animals and mobs!
- Spawn = spawn mobs and others
- And MANY more
Zombe’s Mod Pack 1.6.2 Changelogs v8.2.2
- compatibility: updated for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Fly 100% fixed again
- Creative fly triggering in Survival fixed
- Speed jump not trigering fixed
- No fall damage fixed
- Safe mod unsafe-places detection method fixed
- Ore locator and Entity highlighting (mob bars) fixed
- 3D overlays unavailable in other player’s view fixed
- Bug and crash fixes
Many thank and credit to tanzanite for makes this awesome Zombe’s Mod Pack 1.6.2. We really appreciate your creations, i hope you continue to make other popular mods in the future like Zombe’s Mod Pack 1.6.2
Install Zombe’s Mod Pack 1.6.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
- Download Zombe’s Mod Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download and Install ModLoader, MCPatcher HD (Optional)
- Copy the files in “classes’ folder into minecraft.jar
- Copy the files in “config” folder into .minecraft/mods/zombe (if you don’t have create a new one)
- Try running Minecraft